1880's Victorian Costume

Made out of curtains that I found at the thrift store. lol I used patterns TV466 & TV261 from Truly Victorian. The foundation garments I made as well using TV110 and TV101. (I promise to update with a better picture soon)



Regency Era Costume

I made this for the Regency picnic that happens every year in my city. It is made from cotton gauze and I used Sense & Sensibility's "Regency Gown" pattern but I do not recommend it, it has a lot of problems.



White work Babushka Headdress

Made for a friend upon her leaving to go back to the USA. This picture shows the underside. Pattern was self drafted and features her initial with her favorite flower; lavender.



Peasant Apron

Just a simple apron to wear with cottagecore and peasant style outfits. Self drafted pattern made with Japanese "double gauze" (arguably the softest fabric in the world)


Gingham Side-ribbon One-piece

I originally planned to make this with a duck appliqué on the skirt but never got around to it. It is 100% cotton including the lining, for wearing on hot and humid summer days. I used Angelic Pretty's Country of Sweets OP for the pattern.


Strawberry JSK

Even though it looks like a high waisted skirt here, it's actually a JSK. Made of some strawberry fabric from Japan, I can't remember what pattern I used but I know it was commercial and I just added my own skirt.